- To increase water knowledge and support internationalization projects for Finnish water sector companies in Africa, especially in South Africa.
- To investigate and demonstrate the impact of magnetic water treatment (MWT) on surface scale formation, corrosion phenomena and microbiological cleanliness of water systems.
- To produce research data to support the export activities related to magnetic water treatment technologies.
tel. +358 44 710 3060
- Assembling three different, independent water systems, where water quality will be used to control the formation of contamination on the internal surfaces of different types of pipes using MWT technology: pitting of copper pipes, calcium scales and microbiological accumulation.
- Demonstrating the effects of MWT on the internal surfaces of water systems.
- Conducting a pilot study in a real operational environment to analyze the impact of MWT technology on improving energy efficiency in the water heating system of a real estate.
- Utilizing the research knowledge to support the business objectives of relevant technology-based solutions.
The project is funded under the Water Competence Growth and Internationalization funding programme. Project implementation by The Finnish Water Forum ry. WANDER is acting as the project´s research partner.