We are looking for
two researchers / senior researchers in the field of indoor hygiene
for temporary employment. The position is filled as soon as possible, however, preferably no later than 1 March 2022.
Research Center WANDER is a research and product development unit of Satakunta University of Applied Sciences (SAMK). Various aspects of water, different materials and indoor hygiene are focused on in the Center. Indoor hygiene refers to the infection prevention and control within built environment. Research Centre WANDER is located on the Rauma campus.
Would you like to work on the development of indoor hygiene?
We expect from you
- experience in project management, university level degree PhD (Tech), PhD, MSc or MSc (Tech)
- expertise in any of the following themes: microbiology/ biotechnology/ biomedicine/ bioprocess technology/ biochemistry
- experience/competence in project planning and project funding applications
- proficient English language skills (CEFR level C1 or C2, especially written proficiency)
We appreciate in you
- experience in research planning, implementation, reporting and scientific publication
- experience in managing microbiological risks in indoors (water, indoor air and/or surfaces) and/or antimicrobial materials and/or infection prevention and control
- skills in collaboration and initiative
- knowledge of national and international research networks
We offer for you
- interesting and versatile work tasks in interdisciplinary research
- opportunity to collaborate with companies as well as international and national research organizations
- excellent opportunities to develop your own expertise
- supportive work community
- the possibility to influence the content of your work and to do some part of the work also remotely.